Taos Luxury Property Rental Policies
1. Length of Stay: All reservations must be for a minimum length of three (3) nights except during Christmas and spring break which require a minimum of seven (7) and six (6) nights respectively. Occasionally reservations will allow shorter stays; please contact us to confirm.
2. Deposits: A 50% deposit is due at booking and will be charged to your credit card at that time. For reservations made less than 45 days prior to the arrival date, the deposit becomes non-refundable. For reservations made less than 15 days prior to the arrival date, the deposit will be 100% of the stay value and will be non-refundable.
3. Method of Payment: Payment may be made with any major credit card, by check, or wire transfer.
4. Cancellations: Deposit refunds are available if a reservation is cancelled prior to 45 days before the arrival date. The entire deposit shall be refundable, less a cancellation fee ($100- 250 depending on the unit and dates) and first night’s rent and tax. No refunds are available after that time. Changes in arrival and departure dates or units may be considered cancellations and subject to cancellation fees.
5. Damage Deposit: Some units may require a damage deposit of up to $1000. This deposit will be held against any valid credit card and will be released upon departure and unit review.
6. Balance Due: The balance of all remaining rental fees is due and payable 15 days prior to the arrival date. The original credit card used at the time of booking will be charged for the balance unless other arrangements have been made prior to that time. Failure to remit the balance due without explicitly cancelling a reservation according to the provisions in Paragraph 4, will cause Renter to forfeit the deposit.
7. Check-in/Check-out times: Check-in time is after 4:00 pm on the arrival date. Check-out time is 10:00 am on the departure date (11:00am for Edelweiss units).
8. Check-in Procedure: Approximately seven to ten days before your arrival date, you will receive an information packet by email that contains check-in procedures.
9. Number of Occupants: The number of nightly occupants cannot exceed the maximum number of occupants described for each property without prior arrangements.
10. Damage Repair: Renter is financially responsible for the costs of repairing any damage caused by Renter or Renter's guests that occurs while Renter is occupying the unit. Renter specifically acknowledges that Taos Luxury Property Rentals has the right to charge Renter's credit card for any such damages not covered by the damage deposit.
11. Cleaning: Renter is responsible for leaving unit reasonably clean and orderly at departure. At its sole discretion, Taos Luxury Property Rentals reserves the right to charge Renter for cleaning services if this requirement is not reasonably met. If you wish to have a mid-stay cleaning/cleanings, you must make those arrangements through Taos Luxury Property Rentals with at least 30 days advance notice or we cannot guarantee that this service will be available. Any cleaning services not cancelled with at least 24 hours notice will be subject to a minimum charge of one hour. Rentals of units at the Edelweiss Lodge & Spa during the winter ski season include daily maid services in rental rates.
12. Reporting Damage: Upon first occupying unit, renter is responsible to immediately report any damage found. Failure to do so, will make renter financially liable to pay for repair of said damage.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or visit our site.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or career objectives. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow). They enable the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance We value your privacy and we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
14. No smoking or pets allowed in any property.