Taos Luxury Property Rental Policies
1. Length of Stay: All reservations must be for a minimum length of three (3) nights except during Christmas and spring break which require a minimum of seven (7) and six (6) nights respectively. Occasionally reservations will allow shorter stays; please contact us to confirm.
2. Deposits: A 50% deposit is due at booking and will be charged to your credit card at that time. For reservations made less than 45 days prior to the arrival date, the deposit becomes non-refundable. For reservations made less than 15 days prior to the arrival date, the deposit will be 100% of the stay value and will be non-refundable.
3. Method of Payment: Payment may be made with any major credit card, by check, or wire transfer.
4. Cancellations: Deposit refunds are available if a reservation is cancelled prior to 45 days before the arrival date. The entire deposit shall be refundable, less a cancellation fee ($100- 250 depending on the unit and dates) and first night’s rent and tax. No refunds are available after that time. Changes in arrival and departure dates or units may be considered cancellations and subject to cancellation fees.
5. Damage Deposit: Some units may require a damage deposit of up to $1000. This deposit will be held against any valid credit card and will be released upon departure and unit review.
6. Balance Due: The balance of all remaining rental fees is due and payable 15 days prior to the arrival date. The original credit card used at the time of booking will be charged for the balance unless other arrangements have been made prior to that time. Failure to remit the balance due without explicitly cancelling a reservation according to the provisions in Paragraph 4, will cause Renter to forfeit the deposit.
7. Check-in/Check-out times: Check-in time is after 4:00 pm on the arrival date. Check-out time is 10:00 am on the departure date (11:00am for Edelweiss units).
8. Check-in Procedure: Approximately seven to ten days before your arrival date, you will receive an information packet by email that contains check-in procedures.
9. Number of Occupants: The number of nightly occupants cannot exceed the maximum number of occupants described for each property without prior arrangements.
10. Damage Repair: Renter is financially responsible for the costs of repairing any damage caused by Renter or Renter's guests that occurs while Renter is occupying the unit. Renter specifically acknowledges that Taos Luxury Property Rentals has the right to charge Renter's credit card for any such damages not covered by the damage deposit.
11. Cleaning: Renter is responsible for leaving unit reasonably clean and orderly at departure. At its sole discretion, Taos Luxury Property Rentals reserves the right to charge Renter for cleaning services if this requirement is not reasonably met. If you wish to have a mid-stay cleaning/cleanings, you must make those arrangements through Taos Luxury Property Rentals with at least 30 days advance notice or we cannot guarantee that this service will be available. Any cleaning services not cancelled with at least 24 hours notice will be subject to a minimum charge of one hour. Rentals of units at the Edelweiss Lodge & Spa during the winter ski season include daily maid services in rental rates.
12. Reporting Damage: Upon first occupying unit, renter is responsible to immediately report any damage found. Failure to do so, will make renter financially liable to pay for repair of said damage.
14. No smoking or pets allowed in any property.